The DB9 is here. The photo above was taken on delivery in Seattle. It is AWESOME. A full review comes later when I have lived with it for a while. But the short take:
- Nothing sounds like an Aston V12 – it rocks!
- Great balance of comfort – without sacrificing handling or performance
- Seemingly limitless power
- You can feel the road – but it won’t knock someone’s fillings out
- Nice balance of amenities – but not too much; it still feels like a sports car
- Quite usable for city driving
- Cornering is amazing (with the Sport Pack) for a large car
Be seeing you!